The furry Rabbit Ears dog treats provide an excellent source of fibre for your dog's diet, and can help flush out any nasties in your dog's digestive system (such as parasite eggs). Rabbit ears with fur can also be used to aid in settling tums with acid reflux, and are especially beneficial when used as part of a natural deworming protocol.
- No artificial additives
- Made of 100% Rabbit
- Fur aids in cleaning teeth
- Acts as natural protection against worms by brushing away worms and eggs in the digestive system.
- Constituents: Protein 52.2%, Fat 21.3%, Fibre 0.1%, Ash 17%
- Suitable also for big dogs and small dogs
Treats are to be given as a reward not to be used as a full meal. Supervise your pet while eating a treat/chew. Always ensure there is fresh, clean water available.
Natural bone products may splinter so always feed under supervision. Always dispose of small or broken pieces. Not suitable for puppy's, elderly dogs or dogs with bad teeth. Can stain carpets.
- £3.99 (inc. VAT) Standard delivery (3-5 working days)
- £6.99 (inc. VAT) Express delivery (1-2 working days)
- FREE delivery offered on all orders over £30
- FREE local store pick-up option available
- FREE local delivery option available on orders over £20. 10km delivery radius from Broadway (WR12 7AA)
- Return item(s), with no fault/issue (ie. wrong size selection), reported within 7 days of receipt will be given a full refund less the cost of the outbound postage plus an administrative charge of £1.50 on return of the goods.
- Item(s) can be exchanged, with no fault/issue (ie. wrong size selection), if returned within 7 days of receipt. The item(s) cost difference (a refund if the exchange item is cheaper) plus the cost of the outbound postage will be charged.
- Returns & Exchanges can only be honoured provided the goods have been returned to us in a saleable condition with the tag still attached
- Faulty item(s) reported within 7 days of receipt will (subject to report proof and approval) be given a full refund.
- The customer is responsible for any costs incurred in returning the goods (except in the case of faulty items).
- All products to be returned must be carefully repackaged in their original packing
- DOG TREATS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE DUE TO HYGIENE RISK FACTORS UNLESS THEY ARE RETURNED IN THE UNOPENED ORIGINAL PACKAGING.