The Hunter List Collar is a high quality dog collar made from strong rope with brown leather and real brass fastenings for a maritime look. It offers a comfortable stylish appearance and high comfort.
- Material: Strong Rope/Polyester/Cow Leather
- Width: 1.2cm
- Brass fastenings
- Removable anchor motif pendant
- Matching lead available
For information on how to measure your dog see our Measurement page.
Gently clean with a soft cloth and a leather cleaning product. Always apply a caring balm or grease after cleaning. If the collar becomes muddy, then clean with a damp soft cloth and allow to dry naturally, stay away from direct heat.
Hand wash separately in warm soapy water, allow to dry naturally, keep away from direct heat.
Brush Loose dirt off outer wax coating. Was down with clean cold water and hang to dry at normal room temperature. DO NOT DRY CLEAN.
- £3.99 (inc. VAT) Standard delivery (3-5 working days)
- £6.99 (inc. VAT) Express delivery (1-2 working days)
- FREE delivery offered on all orders over £30
- FREE local store pick-up option available
- FREE local delivery option available on orders over £20. 10km delivery radius from Broadway (WR12 7AA)
- Return item(s), with no fault/issue (ie. wrong size selection), reported within 7 days of receipt will be given a full refund less the cost of the outbound postage plus an administrative charge of £1.50 on return of the goods.
- Item(s) can be exchanged, with no fault/issue (ie. wrong size selection), if returned within 7 days of receipt. The item(s) cost difference (a refund if the exchange item is cheaper) plus the cost of the outbound postage will be charged.
- Returns & Exchanges can only be honoured provided the goods have been returned to us in a saleable condition with the tag still attached
- Faulty item(s) reported within 7 days of receipt will (subject to report proof and approval) be given a full refund.
- The customer is responsible for any costs incurred in returning the goods (except in the case of faulty items).
- All products to be returned must be carefully repackaged in their original packing
- DOG TREATS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE DUE TO HYGIENE RISK FACTORS UNLESS THEY ARE RETURNED IN THE UNOPENED ORIGINAL PACKAGING.