From rapidly absorbing CO2 from the atmosphere to returning up to 70% of its nutrients back to the soil, Hemp is one of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly crops to grow. In comparison to cotton, Hemp requires significantly less land and less water to grow and grows without the use of herbicides, pesticides or chemicals.
The Beech is responsibly sourced inside the EU from FSC accredited suppliers. Beech is a non-toxic, smooth hardwood with a close grain structure meaning it is much less likely to splinter when chewed. Beech is even used in some children's teething toys for this very reason. It can be treated with coconut oil to preserve the wood.
- Always make sure the toy is the correct size for your dog
- Designed and made in the UK
- Hemp is biodegradable, please dispose of correctly
- Not suitable for strong chewers
It is the responsibility of the pet owner to decide if this toy is suitable for their pet. They should be supervised when playing with toys. This toy is not indestructible and will eventually become susceptible to chew damage. The longevity of any pet toy will be dependent on the ability and dexterity of your pet. Examine regularly for wear and tear and replace if damaged as the toy may contain small parts that could represent a choking hazard.
- £3.99 (inc. VAT) Standard delivery (3-5 working days)
- £6.99 (inc. VAT) Express delivery (1-2 working days)
- FREE delivery offered on all orders over £30
- FREE local store pick-up option available
- FREE local delivery option available on orders over £20. 10km delivery radius from Broadway (WR12 7AA)
- Return item(s), with no fault/issue (ie. wrong size selection), reported within 7 days of receipt will be given a full refund less the cost of the outbound postage plus an administrative charge of £1.50 on return of the goods.
- Item(s) can be exchanged, with no fault/issue (ie. wrong size selection), if returned within 7 days of receipt. The item(s) cost difference (a refund if the exchange item is cheaper) plus the cost of the outbound postage will be charged.
- Returns & Exchanges can only be honoured provided the goods have been returned to us in a saleable condition with the tag still attached
- Faulty item(s) reported within 7 days of receipt will (subject to report proof and approval) be given a full refund.
- The customer is responsible for any costs incurred in returning the goods (except in the case of faulty items).
- All products to be returned must be carefully repackaged in their original packing
- DOG TREATS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE DUE TO HYGIENE RISK FACTORS UNLESS THEY ARE RETURNED IN THE UNOPENED ORIGINAL PACKAGING.