Chicken Feet might look a bit repulsive to you and me, but oh my do dogs love them. They are a completely natural treat for dogs, high in protein, low in fat, with plenty of added health benefits.
- 10pcs in a gift-worthy Craft Bag
- 100% Chicken
- Naturally rich in Glucosamine and Chondroitin, helping promote healthy joints and mobility
- Help keep your dog's teeth and gums healthy
- Good source of calcium
- No added synthetics or preservatives
- ‘Raw feeding’ friendly
- Suitable for all dog sizes.
Treats are to be given as a reward not to be used as a full meal. Supervise your pet while eating a treat/chew. Always ensure there is fresh, clean water available.
Natural bone products may splinter so always feed under supervision. Always dispose of small or broken pieces. Not suitable for puppy's, elderly dogs or dogs with bad teeth. Can stain carpets.
- £3.99 (inc. VAT) Standard delivery (3-5 working days)
- £6.99 (inc. VAT) Express delivery (1-2 working days)
- FREE delivery offered on all orders over £30
- FREE local store pick-up option available
- FREE local delivery option available on orders over £20. 10km delivery radius from Broadway (WR12 7AA)
- Return item(s), with no fault/issue (ie. wrong size selection), reported within 7 days of receipt will be given a full refund less the cost of the outbound postage plus an administrative charge of £1.50 on return of the goods.
- Item(s) can be exchanged, with no fault/issue (ie. wrong size selection), if returned within 7 days of receipt. The item(s) cost difference (a refund if the exchange item is cheaper) plus the cost of the outbound postage will be charged.
- Returns & Exchanges can only be honoured provided the goods have been returned to us in a saleable condition with the tag still attached
- Faulty item(s) reported within 7 days of receipt will (subject to report proof and approval) be given a full refund.
- The customer is responsible for any costs incurred in returning the goods (except in the case of faulty items).
- All products to be returned must be carefully repackaged in their original packing
- DOG TREATS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE DUE TO HYGIENE RISK FACTORS UNLESS THEY ARE RETURNED IN THE UNOPENED ORIGINAL PACKAGING.