The Plutos Cheese & Chicken Chew Treat is a long lasting dog chew made from 100% natural ingredients with no artificial preservatives. This processed cheese, specially formulated for dogs, will deliver happy barks and wagging tails.
- Weight: (S) 40g, (M) 60g, (L) 95g
- Wheat, Soya, Gluten & Lactose FREE. No Rawhide. No Nylon
- Healthy source of protein, calcium, vitamins and minerals
- Low in fat, and carbohydrate
- Maintains healthy skin, coat and joints, optimal brain and eye function
- Chewing activity promotes healthy dental care
- Easily digestible
- Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children and pets.
Composition: 100% Natural Ingredients
Consituents: Crude Protein 50%, Crude Oils and Fats 0.2%, Crude Fibre 2%, Crude Ash 13.5%, Moisture 20%,Carbohydrates 8.5%
Treats are to be given as a reward not to be used as a full meal. Supervise your pet while eating a treat/chew. Always ensure there is fresh, clean water available.
Natural bone products may splinter so always feed under supervision. Always dispose of small or broken pieces. Not suitable for puppy's, elderly dogs or dogs with bad teeth. Can stain carpets.
- £3.99 (inc. VAT) Standard delivery (3-5 working days)
- £6.99 (inc. VAT) Express delivery (1-2 working days)
- FREE delivery offered on all orders over £30
- FREE local store pick-up option available
- FREE local delivery option available on orders over £20. 10km delivery radius from Broadway (WR12 7AA)
- Return item(s), with no fault/issue (ie. wrong size selection), reported within 7 days of receipt will be given a full refund less the cost of the outbound postage plus an administrative charge of £1.50 on return of the goods.
- Item(s) can be exchanged, with no fault/issue (ie. wrong size selection), if returned within 7 days of receipt. The item(s) cost difference (a refund if the exchange item is cheaper) plus the cost of the outbound postage will be charged.
- Returns & Exchanges can only be honoured provided the goods have been returned to us in a saleable condition with the tag still attached
- Faulty item(s) reported within 7 days of receipt will (subject to report proof and approval) be given a full refund.
- The customer is responsible for any costs incurred in returning the goods (except in the case of faulty items).
- All products to be returned must be carefully repackaged in their original packing
- DOG TREATS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE DUE TO HYGIENE RISK FACTORS UNLESS THEY ARE RETURNED IN THE UNOPENED ORIGINAL PACKAGING.